In this role you will serve as the inbound and outbound product specialist. Establishing and nurturing relationships with potential and existing customers, industry experts and team members, working closely with our talented people in engineering, architecture, sales and marketing to lead every phase of the product development.
- Collect the requirements that will define our future products, including competitive analysis, market research and customer views.
- Work hand in hand with internal teams and external partners to understand customer needs and workflows.
- Communicate and work with R&D and other stakeholders to help ensure on-time quality features for TankU’s products.
- Develop product strategy and roadmaps to ensure the product’s KPI’s are achieved.
- Produce and maintain all supporting product documentation, manuals and training materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, software engineering etc.
- 3+ years of product management experience.
- Experience in product lifecycle management, creating strategic product roadmaps, working with cross-functional teams.
- Proven track record working with clients (business managers, CIO’s , IT manager roles) and managing B2B software products for large corporations – a must!
- Background in software development.
- Problem solving capabilities, ability to research and analyze technical processes.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent writing and verbal skills in English.
We are looking for an excellent DevOps Engineer with a good understanding of Linux-based environments, continuous delivery and monitoring, and the desire to learn and evolve.
● Work with the development team, provisioning of cloud resources for development, testing and production.
● Deployment and management of Kubernetes clusters and cloud environments.
● Automating deployment to development, testing & Production environments (CI/CD).
● Automation of Linux package build and signing, provisioning and management of Linux package repositories.
● At least 1 year of experience with DevOps.
● Experience with creation and management of CI/CD Pipelines.
● Good knowledge of Linux and Bash scripting.
● Understanding of network protocols, certificates etc.
● Good understanding of Git.
● Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible and Puppet
● Experience with setup/configuration/maintenance of monitoring infrastructure (ELK, Zabbix, Prometheus+Grafana ,etc.)
● Experience with AWS.
● Familiarity with Azure cloud management.
● Good understanding and experience with Kubernetes.
● Familiarity with a scripting / glue programming language e.g., Python, Ruby.